ww Senior Knitwear Technologist
The Reiss philosophy centres on creating and producing directional, design-led menswear, womenswear and accessories. Reiss prides itself with an uncompromising commitment to delivering innovative, original products combining exceptional design, quality and value.
At the heart of our business are our people. We all have a part to play in our continued success. Our people values are integral to this and support the entrepreneurial spirit that Reiss was built on:
FOCUS PASSION DRIVE
We are looking for a Womenswear Senior Knitwear Technologist to join us at our Central London Head Office! In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Senior Knitwear Technologist, you will work closely with Design, Product Development, Buying and Merchandising teams to ensure a consistent high-quality product is maintained.
- Supporting the Design Team to ensure the Reiss aesthetic is achieved
- Manage the block development process across Womenswear
- Manage the fit meetings with Design and Buying teams
- Ensure that tech packs are updated with fit comments and measurement spec and suppliers are informed according to the critical path
- Use technical expertise to help improve and maintain margin
- Manage the critical path and update on all stages during the sealing process
- Manage risk assessment of products in close collaboration with the Product Development and Fabric teams
- Support and mentor junior members of the department
Our Womenswear Senior Knitwear Technologist will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experienced Garment Technologist
- Background of working with knitwear products is preferable
- Strong understanding of garment grading
- A natural when it comes to knitwear garment construction and production requirements
- Previous experience within a commercial and design environment
- Creative and analytical approach to ensure Reiss remains a brand that produces beautiful and high-quality products
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player who collaborates and directs with ease
- Organised and experienced working within a fast- paced environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Advanced/Intermediate MS Office skills
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Womenswear Senior Knitwear Technologist, don’t miss out - apply now!