Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
With flagship stores in London, St Lucia and Porto Montenegro, a network of prestigious stockists including Saks, Bergdorf Goodman Harrods, and a global ecommerce replatforming project underway, Heidi Klein is poised to continue our ambitious growth trajectory over the course of 2018 and beyond.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
This includes helping during our summer sales campaign, preparing the collection, assisting in sales meetings and ensuring all our customers have seen the collection and have placed orders. It also includes undertaking store visits at the Major UK retailers and lastly supporting the Wholesale Manager and helping with administrative tasks.
The role requires strong and clear communication skills, and to be able to adapt to working with all teams.
Being highly organised and being able to prioritize effectively to meet all demands both internal and external client needs.
The role also requires some merchandising understanding
It requires being able to interpret data and support the wholesale manager with reporting.
- Excel knowledge is a must.
- The ability to effectively present data analysis
- Preparing internal meetings in PowerPoint & Excel
- Knowledge of using couriers, DHL or DPD
- Confidence with emailing & calling prospective clients.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.