Wholesale Administrator - Global Luxury Brand
Wholesale Administrator opportunity with a global luxury fashion house based in their modern offices in Central London. Established over 30 years ago, this fashion house has multiple global offices and offer fantastic opportunities for internal progression, excellent training and a competitive benefits package.
* Manage all client sample requests and deliveries
* Accurately process all orders, re-orders, returns and swaps
* First point of contact from all clients, ensuring they are aware of cancellations, delayed deliveries, etc.
* Build strong relationships with clients and handle all queries and complaints
* Monitor stock availability for re-orders
* Monitor the order process from the time of the appointments to the delivery in store
* Create and manage sales reports
* At least 1 years head office admin experience within a fashion brand/retailer is a must to be considered
* Strong organisational skills and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
* Advance Excel skills - experience with vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
Salary is £23,000 + generous benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.