Mdpns Wardrobe are a british ready to wear and vintage label whos specialise in womenswear and menswear Pieces. We are a small steady growing brand based in South East London who are seeking enthusiastic hard working web developer interns who may assist senior developers with daily tasks to expand there skills and progress within the company. This will be an unpaid role on a voluntary basis with potential of being offered a permanent position. The candidate will work 4-5 days a week with the ability to be flexible depending on the needs of the business.
A great opportunity has risen for a smart confident web developer to join our small team in our studio in South East London. The ideal candidate will be working very close with the studio manager and web designer. Whilst gaining valuable insight in the daily requirements of working in a small business in a creative and friendly environment.
- Comfortable in Django/Python
- Comfortable in HTML/CSS
- Understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) principles
- Good spoken and written English
- Be extremely good at managing his/her time in an efficient manner.
- Some SEO knowledge
- Working on new web development projects
- Creating micro sites for clients for internal use
- Maintaining client's websites and blogs on different web platforms
- Coding sites from scratch
- Day to day onsite SEO tasks for clients
- Creating user database for user profiles