Watch Specialist - Luxury Watches - Central London
Unique, leading luxury watch brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique based in famous London department store. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills.
* Set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients always being the main focus
* Create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining high energy level
* To exceed the expectations of all clients by providing an exceptional service at all times
* Optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
* Building and maintaining a client book to be used continuously in the store
* Achieving personal monthly KPIs as set by Line Manager
* Luxury watch or jewellery experience
* Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and customer priorities
* Previous experience in luxury retail products required
* Good interpersonal skills with service minded nature and outgoing personality
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Proven sales track record
* Good presentation skills
* Salary up to £27,000, based on experience
* Excellent bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.