Warehouse Operative - Weekends
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Role: Warehouse Operative - WEEKENDS
Hourly Rate: £8.31ph and up to £2.50ph bonus
Location: Dearne Valley Pallet, Manvers Way, S63 5DF
Shifts Available: Saturday to Sunday 10:00am to 18:30pm
We are looking for committed and keen people to join our team and be part of one of the UK’s leading retail brands!
From our Warehouses we send stock to Next stores and fulfil online customer orders from the UK and aboard.
- Have the ability to work in a customer focused way, ensuring that you are contributing to the best possible experience, and meeting the needs of our stores and customers.
- Fulfil customer and store orders by picking, packing and dispatching products to flow through our warehouse.
- Have a positive attitude and approach to work, which will enable you to respond swiftly to the various needs of the business. This includes occasionally supporting other departments, as well as being willing to work additional hours when necessary.
- Perform general warehouse duties
- Have a positive attitude and approach to work
- Accommodating with working hours
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount