Visual Merchandising Manager
360 Talent London's Luxury Fashion division are a team of industry specialists, focused on connecting outstanding talent with leading brands.
We are currently recruiting for Visual Merchandiser for a prestigious fashion brand for their boutiques in .UK & Ireleand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international Italian brand.
The Visual Merchandiser will implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, and in store special events which follow the worldwide guidelines for the location.
· Follow all visual directives via photographs and company visual campaign books when executing store set-ups.
· Implement and maintain visual displays and merchandising to maximize store business;
· Ongoing training of store associates in visual merchandising standards in line with Retail Excellence objectives;
· Execute display for windows, merchandising and special events in store;
· Partner with Store Managers in order to best support business needs;
· Lead and collaborate with stock and selling teams on replenishment before, during and/or end of business day;
· Remain aware of the competition in retail visual industry standards in the marketplace.
5 years fashion retail VM multii-site experience;
Must be very flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays and availability to work adhoc overnights to meet urgent deadlines;
Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines;
Proficiency with PowerPoint and basic photography skills.
* Competitive salary up to £40,000 plus bonus depending on experience
* Staff Discount, Pension and further benefits
* Ongoing training and development
If this position is of interest, please APPLY TODAY for an immediate interview!
Due to the volume of application, we will only contact candidates that are being shortlisted.