Country : United Kingdom
Region : Yorkshire
County : West Yorkshire
Town : Castleford
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
Key parts of the role:
- Maintaining Levi's brand image through our Visual Merchandising brand guidelines
- Delivering store sales targets by ensuring the product on the floor is well displayed and tagged.
- Training store associates in Levi's Visual Guidelines
- Delivering the highest level of customer service
- Providing Head Office with ongoing feedback by using VMR checklists and pictures on regular basis
- Relevant Visual Merchandising experience
- Understand and follow VM guidelines and sales reports
- Be creative and aware of current trends
- Be disciplined with time & deadlines
- Capable of advising & proposing store management of commercial VM ideas that will improve results.As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi Strauss & Co. So if you're a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!