UK - Store Manager (Head Coach)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : North East
County : County Durham
Town : Durham
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes.We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business and we seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.
As our Nike Store Head Coach (Store Manager) your mission will be to create anenvironment within a single medium to large volume store that will provide a premium consumer experience, front line of delivery of the premium employee experience and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
Responsibilities:-Responsible for all aspects of managing a single medium to large volume store
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales,service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
- Manage financial budget including labor costs and overall expenses
- Develop strategies to maximize role of store within District (look beyond single store to district impact)
- Manage Department and Assistant Managers and develop in-store talent.
- Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store team
- Creates plans to address loss prevention concerns with LP
- Create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Human Resources planning.
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching, counseling and developing people
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service,sales and people leadership and management
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a brand retailer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
- Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed