Training Manager - Fragrance
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As Training Manager for Fragrance you will lead and advance the UK Fragrance Team in strategic program delivery and exceptional consultant performance including product skills and selling/service techniques to drive the business and meet productivity and service goals.
Reports to: General Manager
Management: 1 x Training and Events Executive and 1 x shared Training Coordinator
Job Location: London
Contract type: Permanent
- Lead the creation of UK fragrance training strategy, working with key stakeholders UK Fragrance General Manager, Regional Training Teams, Marketing Director and National Retail Sales Manager
- Design, develop, implement, manage and conduct brand Training Programs for both Shiseido employed and retailer consultant teams.
- Train all Beauty Consultants with product knowledge and selling behaviours to enable them to consistently achieve and exceed sales and service goals in line with published brand expectations.
- Lead creation and delivery of our annual fragrance conferences
- Regularly review training effectiveness and implement findings
- Create and execute best-in-class training program for Dolce & Gabbana Make-up
- Ensure all newly hired Consultants receive quality training within first 30 days of hire.
Manage Training Relationship with all key retailers
- Build strong and meaningful relationships with key personnel at retailers
- Negotiate attendance at retailer key conferences and events
- Ensure retailer consultants training needs are met to maximise sales
Creation and adaption of Training Tools
- Adapt, manage and maintain all training assets from Regional Head Office to ensure best fit for UK needs
- Lead the creation and delivery of Quarterly Fragrance Newsletter, working closely with the Marketing team and National Retail Sales Manager
Manage and develop UK Training Team
- Management responsibility for Field Training & Events Coordinator and UK Training Coordinator (shared resource with Shiseido Training Manager.)
- Ensure fragrance training team deliver effective trainings and maximise their positive impact on the business.
- Responsible for the talent development of UK Fragrance Training Tea
- Elevate Trainer’s strengths and opportunities via one on one coaching through leadership in the field and n the field to build a dynamic, cohesive team which delivers consistently.
Drive KPI’s via Training Programs
- Manage and direct programs focusing on sales, service, and customer experience including Mystery Shop to measure performance.
- Support special events or product focus activities via appropriate and timely training to field teams.
- Conduct visits regularly to mentor, coach and review programs and goals, selling environment opportunities and brainstorm areas for further development.
- Administration and management of UK Fragrance Training Budget management
- Submit accurate travel and expense reports with receipts monthly.
- Support Area Sales Managers with recruitment of Beauty Consultants in high profile locations (flagships)
- Act a role model and senior brand ambassador with regards product knowledge, brand standards, personal grooming and sales expertiseSupport Fragrance & Makeup PR events as required
- Complete & submit Training plans and recaps on time and within corporate guidelines and budgets.
- Participate in regional relevant Training Conferences and Seminars.
- Significant knowledge of the fragrance and cosmetics industry.
- Highly developed presentation skills across a range of training mediums and group sizes; including internal and external participants
- Able to facilitate exceptional training seminars, ensuring maximised participant learning and understanding of content
- Experience of creating National Training Programmes for varied brand personalities
- Demonstrable coaching, leadership and communication skills.
- Strong leader with flexibility, excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to travel across the UK and occasionally internationally