Temporary Customer Services Assistant
Country : United Kingdom
Region : East Midlands
County : Nottinghamshire
Town : NOTTINGHAM
Category : Sales
Contract type : Temp/seasonal
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : ASAP
He is renowned for his creative aesthetic, which combines tradition and modernity.
Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company.
Paul’s saying, that 'you can find inspiration in everything’, means that references are eclectic, coming from high art and everyday life. Each Paul Smith design is underpinned by a dry British sense of humour: quirky but not frivolous, eccentric but not silly.
Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
• Provide customers with a satisfactory resolution to any issues they may encounter.
• Follow the Customer Service department standard for excellence, delivering an outstanding shopping experience to every customer using phone, email and live chat.
• Respond promptly and efficiently to difficult customers in a willing and professional manner.
• Use all systems confidently and to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all contacts.
• Communicate company policy to all customers as required and observe at all times client confidentiality.
• Work closely with internal departments and stores to ensure issues are resolved efficiently.
• Liaise with delivery companies to investigate delivery / return issues.
• Issue refund, replacements and process customer returns.
• Provide cover for the Paul Smith Poplars Reception, ensuring a professional and friendly welcome to all internal and external customers, and assisting with any other enquiries.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above, or an equivalent qualification.
• Highly computer literate in Microsoft Office 365.
• Previous experience in a Customer Service environment.
• Administration experience.
• Competent at accurately in-putting data.
• Knowledge of long distance selling regulations.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional telephone manner.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to liaise with third parties on a regular basis.
• Highly tuned inter-personal skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team dynamic.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Available to work full time, Monday to Sunday for approximately 26 weeks.
• Flexible to work extended hours during exceptionally busy periods.
Please note, we are unable to offer remote working for this role and you will be required to work from our Nottingham Head Office.