Temporary Customer Services Advisor
Founded in Nottingham in the 1970’s, the Paul Smith collections have become internationally recognised and Paul Smith is one of Britain’s most renowned and successful designers.
Up until the age of 16, Paul had wanted to be a professional cyclist, but a serious accident set him on a different path. Once out of hospital Paul fell in with a group of art students. They talked constantly about art, architecture and design and Paul found himself longing to be part of that exciting world. From its origins in one small shop in Nottingham in 1970, Paul Smith has grown into a global business, selling in six continents.
Comprising of complete clothing, shoe and accessory collections for men, women and children; representation is further extended by associated product licenses where the potential of the brand has been recognised by key licensees in the fragrance, eyewear and interior businesses.
Through his five press offices in London, Tokyo, Paris, Milan and New York, Paul Smith is able to engage with international media, maintaining a leading profile in fashion, business and lifestyle press around the world.
In honour of his achievements in fashion design Paul Smith received a CBE by HRH The Queen in 1994 and later, for his services to the British fashion industry, Paul Smith was awarded a Knighthood by HRH The Queen on November 2000.
We currently have multiple vacancies available for dynamic and self-driven candidates to join our team as Temporary Customer Services Advisors. The key functions of this role are to handle queries from Paul Smith online customers/retail stores in a timely manner through various available platforms including phone, email and live chat ensuring consistent and efficient service is met. This temporary position is due to commence mid-April 2019 onwards for approximately 15 weeks.
• Provide customers with a satisfactory resolution to any issues they may encounter.
• Be pro-active in pushing sales targets, maximising all customer contact opportunities, providing product knowledge across all channels.
• Follow the Customer Service department standard for excellence, delivering an outstanding shopping experience to every customer using phone, email and live chat.
• Respond promptly and efficiently to difficult customers in a willing and professional manner.
• Use all CRM systems confidently and to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all contacts.
• Communicate company policy to all customers as required and observe at all times client confidentiality.
• Work closely with internal departments and stores to ensure issues are resolved efficiently.
• Liaise with delivery companies to investigate delivery / return issues.
• Issue refund, replacements and process customer returns.
• Provide cover for the Paul Smith Poplars Reception, ensuring a professional and friendly welcome to all internal and external customers, and assisting with any other enquires.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above, or an equivalent qualification.
• Highly computer literate in Microsoft Office 365.
• Previous experience in a Customer Service environment.
• Administration experience.
• Competent at accurately in-putting data.
• Knowledge of long distance selling regulations.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional telephone manner.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to liaise with third parties on a regular basis.
• Highly tuned inter-personal skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team dynamic.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Available to work full time hours, Monday to Sunday from mid-April 2019 onwards for approximately 15 weeks.
• Flexible to work extended hours during exceptionally busy periods.