Supervisor - Heathrow Terminal 3
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
He is renowned for his creative aesthetic, which combines tradition and modernity.
Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company.
Paul’s saying, that 'you can find inspiration in everything’, means that references are eclectic, coming from high art and everyday life. Each Paul Smith design is underpinned by a dry British sense of humour: quirky but not frivolous, eccentric but not silly.
Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
• To be aware of the weekly shop sales targets and to actively work towards achieving these set financial targets.
• To have full product knowledge of items within a specific area and to maintain a high standard of product knowledge throughout the shop.
• To be a brand ambassador and to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times
• To ensure that in liaison with the Shop Manager and Assistant Manager; product training is given to the Retail Sales Staff regarding their specific area and that this training is ongoing throughout the year.
• To drive sales personally and to supervise the sales team, working together to achieve sales targets.
• To collect client data and enter onto the in-house system and leading the team to do so.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Have a minimum 5 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
• Previous Supervisory skills within retail/luxury fashion
• Ability to work towards sales targets; to interpret financial data.
• Excellent product knowledge.
• Ability to provide excellent customers service.
• Ability to monitor stock levels.
• Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance & individual.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated.
• Flexible and reliable, able to work shift patterns covering early and late shifts.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• Eligible for Mangers Bonus Scheme.
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days.