Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON COVENT GARDEN
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Meet store sales and KPI targets
• Achieve stock loss target by implementing and executing controls
• Achieve successful Mystery Shop results through the management of customer service expectations
• Share business needs and potential actions with Store management in order to reach the achievement of KPI's
• Support the recruitment process as guided by head office
• Support any Employee Relations issues as directed by Store Manager/Assistant Manager
• Support management team in the organisation of the induction of all new recruits, covering all
aspects of their job responsibilities, including company history, customer service, product knowledge
and store operations
• Lead by example at all times, be available as support to the team
• Support employee development needs and development plans
• Seek ways to motivate, engage and inspire team
• Assign workload appropriately and effectively among store team.
• Organise and lead regular store meetings to communicate store targets, priorities and other relevant
topics/issues to the store team.
• Use the constructive feedback model
• Be a Diesel Ambassador, represent the brand by instilling the importance of customer service within
• Promote exceptional service and foster long term relationships with customers
• Maximise efficiency and protect business integrity by applying store operations policies and
procedures provided by head office.
• Floor coverage to be efficient by utilising the scheduling tool provided to achieve business objectives
and maintain Diesel standards.
• To ensure the store is clean, organized and meets Health & Safety regulations.
• Full responsibility for the cash desk, the cash desk procedures and store opening/closing security.
• Ensure that all Visual Merchandising guidelines (criteria and quantities) are implemented effectively
and that all product presentation is maintained according to Diesel standards and guidelines
• Ensure that all store employees are constantly updated and trained on Visual Merchandising
• Slow seller management: identify commercial needs of store and communicate it to the Store
• Provide Store Management Team with appropriate feedback
• Must have previous experience in retail sector
• Understands Premium customer service
• Great people person with excellent communication skills
• Understands the Diesel Brand
• Service orientated
• Possess Computer Skills
• Attention to detail
• Has a desire to learn management capability