Country : United Kingdom
Town : Milton Keynes
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Key parts of the role:
- Support and deputise if needed the management team in delivering KPI's and implementing profit opportunities
- Implement individual, daily and weekly sales targets for the store team to improve store performance
- Monitor KPIs and teams performance through running reports and updating the management team
- Assist with store operations such as stock management, payroll, admin and rota
- Assist with the customers journey by offering an exceptional 1-2-1 service and ensure the customer comes first
- Inspire, motivate and develop the team through training, coaching and product knowledge
- Strong customer service skills and experience in efficiently managing a team
- A good track record of developing and growing your team
- Experience in working to and driving KPIs and sales targets within retail as well as a good understanding of store operationsAs part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi Strauss & Co. So if you're a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!