Fleet Ilya is a young fast growing leather accessories brand based in London. Known for it's innovative approach to design and high end application to it's creative processes, the brand can be found in boutiques and concept stores world wide, and online where Fleet Ilya has developed it's own platform for commerce.
The student will gain hands on experience in the daily running of a fast growing luxury leather accessories brand at our studio based in East London.
About the role:
What you will be doing:
- The candidate will have the opportunity to assist on seasonal look books, branding, packaging, web marketing/layouts, press releases and the daily up-keep of the web homepage and blog.
- Research, development and creating content for brand editorial purposes.
- Liaising with international magazines, stylists and production companies.
- Helping and contributing to team administrative responsibilities.
- Helping with the managing and updating of brands social media profiles.
What you will learn / we will teach you some or all of the below:
- How to communicate in a professional environment.
- How to liase with international magazines, stylists and production companies.
- How to create appropriate brand content to be used across social media platforms.
- How to work as a member of a creative team.
- Produce marketing content, including Look Books and Hot Sheets.
- Produce in house photo & video content.
- Time management and administrative skills.
The candidate should be confident with written and spoken English as they will experience liaising in a professional capacity.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Requires knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowlegde of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Confident written communication skills in the English language.
- Knowledge of Luxury Market and current market trends.
Apply with a CV and cover letter along with portfolio examples or appropriate links.