Studio Assistant Internship
Established in London in 2005 the designer ready-to-wear label, ERDEM, has come to be synonymous with versatile yet powerful femininity. Founder Erdem Moralioglu trained at the prestigious Royal College of Art in London where he remained to launch the label following his graduation. Known for his use of experimental textiles, vibrant prints, and detailed craftsmanship, Erdem has created a beautiful world of the delicate mixed with the bold.
The Studio Assistant intern will help support the internal operations of the office setting, assisting to keep the studio running smoothly in the busy run up to the London Fashion Week show. This role requires a highly organised and motivated individual, who is able to make common sense smart judgement calls in day to day activities. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, with excellent attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Please note as this is a temporary position full availability is required in the two-week run up to the ERDEM London Fashion Week show. Working hours will vary day to day depending on the needs of the studio. However shifts will not exceed 8 hours. Successful candidates must be able to work both Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th September.
- Assist the Studio Administration team in all aspects of operations
- Cover for Front of house
- Support Director’s Executive Assistant as needed
- Research Assistance with ad hoc projects
- Arranging couriers and ordering flowers
- Assisting in the general wellbeing of staff during the run up to the show
- London Fashion Week Preparation to include catering support
- Purchasing of last-minute items required for the show
- Supporting the wider ERDEM team, as and when needed.
Professional demeanor in the office and when handling outside contacts
Well presented for Front of House cover
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to multitask, and work well in a fast pace environment
Perform all duties with tact, diplomacy and discretion
Excellent organisation and attention to detail
Flexibility with working hours.
Front of house/ PA experience preffered, though not essential