Store Visual Merchandiser - Westfield White City
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON WEST LONDON
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : competitive
Established in 1981, GUESS began as a jeans company in the United States and has since successfully grown into a global lifestyle brand. Today, GUESS designs, markets and distributes full collections of women’s, men’s and children’s apparel as well as accessories. Throughout the years, the GUESS image has been portrayed in unforgettable, innovative campaigns that have made the brand a household name. GUESS is distributed throughout the world in fine department and specialty stores, its retail and factory stores, and on its online store www.guess.com GUESS has licensees and distributors in South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and the Middle East.The GUESS brand has presence on the social media platforms you already use every day. Candidates are encouraged to like, share, pin and retweet all GUESS, G by GUESS, and Marciano content.
- Showing a positive attitude at all times and abide by the 6 Guess Rules
- Commercially aware with sales focus to help maximize conversion and cross selling.
- Knowledge of luxury retail and the fashion industry.
- Passion for luxury retail.
- Experience in retail, fashion is desirable
- Highly computer literate.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and highly motivated team player.
- Must be detail-orientated, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Completing all duties on time and in a satisfactory manner as assigned by management
- Punctuality and adhering to designated work schedule
- Flexibility and working effectively with colleagues and management to accomplish duties and goals
- Maintaining a clean, neat and presentable appearance at all times and adhering to the Guess dress code
- Representing a positive attitude toward the merchandise and the company