Store Visual Merchandiser - Westfield White City
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON WEST LONDON
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : competitive
Established in 1981, GUESS began as a jeans company in the United States and has since successfully grown into a global lifestyle brand. Today, GUESS designs, markets and distributes full collections of women’s, men’s and children’s apparel as well as accessories. Throughout the years, the GUESS image has been portrayed in unforgettable, innovative campaigns that have made the brand a household name. GUESS is distributed throughout the world in fine department and specialty stores, its retail and factory stores, and on its online store www.guess.com GUESS has licensees and distributors in South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and the Middle East.The GUESS brand has presence on the social media platforms you already use every day. Candidates are encouraged to like, share, pin and retweet all GUESS, G by GUESS, and Marciano content.
The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for presenting the overall look of the store from the windows to the in-store layouts, creating visual and commercial impact in order maximise sales.
•Implement designs and plans as per the VMG
•Organize merchandise in store to create visual impact, in order to maximise sales.
•Dress mannequins, install window props and make full use of lighting in store
•Monitor window percentages and sales and adapt windows accordingly
•Ensure that best sellers are front facing in the store
•Ensure that visual and housekeeping standards are maintained
•Maintain high communication levels with head office – Visual Merchandiser Manager and Buyers
•Send regular photos to Visual Merchandiser Manager of the store layout and windows
•Maintain high communication levels with stock controller to gain understanding of best sellers, poor sellers and stock available
Additional duties and responsibilities
•Participating in and attending all store meetings and other related functions
•Performing housekeeping and maintenance duties as required
•Willing and being available to travel and work from different locations when necessary
•Maintaining standards in line with the requirements of the job and any policies currently in place
•Assuming and completing other duties as assigned by management from time to time
•Working any additional hours as to the requirements of the job
•Adhering to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
•Familiarity with fashion trends and techniques.
•Language skills: English
•PC skills: Beginner to Intermediate Level Microsoft Office and Excel
•Assuming and completing other duties as assigned from time to time within the job holder capabilities
•Adhering to the rules and guidelines as expressed in the company hand book
- Showing a positive attitude at all times and abide by the 6 Guess Rules
- Commercially aware with sales focus to help maximize conversion and cross selling.
- Knowledge of luxury retail and the fashion industry.
- Passion for luxury retail.
- Experience in retail, fashion is desirable
- Highly computer literate.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and highly motivated team player.
- Must be detail-orientated, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Completing all duties on time and in a satisfactory manner as assigned by management
- Punctuality and adhering to designated work schedule
- Flexibility and working effectively with colleagues and management to accomplish duties and goals
- Maintaining a clean, neat and presentable appearance at all times and adhering to the Guess dress code
- Representing a positive attitude toward the merchandise and the company