Stuart Weitzman is a luxury brand built upon the idea of creating a beautifully constructed shoe. For more than 30 years, Stuart Weitzman has been synonymous with expert craftsmanship and innovative design. Today, the brand is on a journey to evolve into a global multi-category accessories brand based on providing a foundation of wardrobe essentials that foster an emotional connection with women of all ages.
The company operates 103 retail stores across North America, Europe and China. The brand is also sold through licensed international stores and international shop-in-shops, fine retailers and specialty stores and e-commerce sites in the United States, Canada, Europe, China and Hong Kong. Stuart Weitzman footwear and accessories are sold in more than 70 countries.
A member of Tapestry, Inc., the company is part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
The Supervisor assists and support the store management team with the running of the store’s operations, closing, opening. Also this role is very team focused, you will also help to maximize store productivity and profitability by assisting in teambuilding, staff development and goal setting.
It is crucial that you lead by example and guide the team on delivering the best customer service up to Stuart Weitzman standards and be a brand ambassador.
We are looking for an exceptional individual that has a previous experience as a supervisor.
In return, you will have the opportunity to develop, grow and bring your own creativity to the team.
- Bring positivity and can do attitude into the team
- Demonstrate sales and customer service abilities
- Train and develop the team with ongoing training and coaching
- Assist the store management team on admin tasks and report
- Ability to make decision and step in in the absence of the management team
- Have a strong shop floor presence
- Build and nurture relationship with Stuart Weitzman’s customers
- Be a team player
Further requirements for the role:
- Previous retail experience as a supervisor or senior sales is needed
- Preferably you would have worked within a luxury brand where service is paramount
- Ability to be flexible with working hours and willing the work around the business’ need