9 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré
Store Operations Manager - Flagship London
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
Starting date : asap
Moncler Store Operations Manager, as custodian of store’s assets, is accountable for leading all business support activities and processes, always ensuring effective and timely execution.
The Store Operations Manager, managing and coaching a dedicated team with energy and professionalism, enables the sales team to maximize store performances and provide excellent client service.
Responsibilities and tasks:
-Drive operational excellence being accountable for efficiency and accuracy of day-to-day Back of House procedures and processes
-Guarantee proper organization and accessibility of merchandise in the Stock Room in accordance with Moncler directives and procedures
-Plan, undertake and be accountable for all aspects of inventory operations, monitoring loss-prevention and inventory discrepancies.
-Ensure the implementation and execution of after sales service procedures striving for excellent results -Be the point of contact with regard to transfers in and out. -Have full ownership of cash/card handling and client data procedures; ensure correct data collection to strengthen relationships with Clients.
-Collect all data needed to have a clear understanding of all operations policies and procedures, in preparation to train colleagues and new hires.
- 3 Years previous experience in managerial roles, in structured Fashion Luxury/Retail Companies (International Companies preferred);
- Degree with specialization in Retail/Hospitality Management is a plus;
- Willingness to relocate and evolve in the organization;
- Proven background in staff recruitment and development;
- Proven excellent client service and stock management skills;
- Fluency & sophistication in local language, proficiency in English, while another language is a plus;
- Digitally aware. Deep knowledge of MS Office and proven experience in clienteling, payments and warehouse management systems and tools.