Store Manager - London
The Kooples is a well-known French Contemporary Brand, founded in Paris in 2008.
The Kooples collections reinterpret the English art of made-to-measure through contemporary, chic and Parisian figures. Renowned for its expertise in tailoring, the brand works with a prestigious tailor from Savile Row in order to elaborate its cuts. Since its establishment in 2008, The Kooples' inspiration stems from couples and aims at dressing them.
The Kooples Sport, founded in 2012, offers a sport chic and creative wardrobe.
Established in 30 countries with more than 450 points of sale all around the world, The Kooples is recruiting talents to pursue its dynamic development in France and abroad.
We are looking for a Store Manager with experience in retail to join our team.
The candidate must have an exceptional customer service skills and a strong sense of fashion. Moreover, candidate has to show the ability to maximize sales through strong communication skills, knowledge of the industry and the enthusiasm resulting in increased sales.Candidate has to be able to provide daily operational management and guidance for the store ensuring that the products are presented in accordance to the brand standards. What is more, candidate will have to achieve budgeted sales plans for the store on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
2 to 5 years of experience in ready-to-wear
- Develop and optimise maximum results for the store
- Monitor daily and weekly sales levels
- To be organised with a strong sense of analysis and decision-making, especially in a fast-paced environment
- To manage and develop the sales team
- Stock management in stores and follow-up on replenishment requests
- To be responsible for visual merchandising and guidelines given by the head office
- Computer skills