Stephanie Jackson Recruitment
Store Manager - Fragrance / Homewear
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : salary 26,000-29,000
With passion and experience, you will drive your strategic vision and direct the team in providing an iconic customer-service experience, ensuring maximum profitability.
Commercial awareness is key to this role: your knowledge of our clientele, the store’s locale and our luxury brands will guarantee success.
As a true motivator, you will oversee the development of all team members, ensuring exceptional results while maintaining operational excellence.
•Drive the store sales through personally and effectively motivating the team to achieve and exceed set budgets, sales targets and profitability.
•Identify opportunities and initiatives to continually improve performance, communicating them to the General Store Manager or relevant member of the team.
•Account for stock security, ensuring stock takes are carried out efficiently following company guidelines and that investigations are carried out to guarantee the results are accurate and under company target.
•Support HR with any ER issues and manage any performance management processes that may be necessary.
•Ensure Health & Safety and security standards within the store are maintained.
•Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested/required to support the successful day to day running of your store.
•Maintain our unique and renowned customer service, ensuring that it is maintained at all times.
•Deliver business objectives by ensuring all members of the team have the tools and the knowledge of market trends, brands and competitors to deliver them.
· You will be an exceptional people manager, with outstanding leadership and communication skills.
· You have proven experience of increasing sales and successfully driving a retail store to achieve its goals.
· You are able to demonstrate the ability to train, grow and develop a shop-floor team.
· You have a strong clientele background and ideally luxury retail experience.
· You have faultless commercial awareness.
· You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
· All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
Please not only suitable candidates will be contacted, Best of Luck!