Store Manager Fluent in English And Spanish
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Central/West End
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Fixed-term
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : september or august
A great opportunity to join a Spanish company of fine handmade travel shoes and accessories, with a beautiful shop at Marylebone High street.
This is an opportunity to not only manage a shop but to develop a brand in the UK.
Successful candidates will have previous experience of providing immaculate customer service to high profile clientele. It is essential to have a solid product knowledge and pride in sharing with clients.
SUCCESSFUL Candidate MUST be Fluent in English and Spanish, (other languages are a plus)
· Successful candidate must have proven ability of leadership skills to develop a business.
· You must be well-spoken, well-presented and confident in selling
· You must be able to maintain a very high standard of customer service and be able to link-sell. You must be a strong team player as well as being able to meet targets as an individual.
· You must have a passion for selling an appealing handmade travel lifestyle.
· You must be able to build long-lasting relationships with all customers and with our HQ offices in Spain.
· You must be proficient in google and office software (excel,word),
fixed salary with commission/bonus