Store Manager - Bruton Street
With its abundant prints, vibrant color combinations and cultural influences from all over the world, Kenzo offers a luxuriant and versatile world where spontaneity takes control. Welcome to the urban jungle!
Acting as a true Brand Ambassador, this senior role has responsibility for the day to day running of the Global Flagship Boutique. To drive and operate an efficient store which represents the brand image and delivers world class customer service. The role requires someone who can drive profitable performance by motivating the team, developing a strong client base and ensuring a true customer experience.
- Excite and instil passion and pride for the brand
- Embody the brand image for customers and the store team and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA
- Lead by example in demonstrating role model behaviour that is representative of the brand
General Store VM/ Client Management
- Implement and maintain all visual guidelines
- Maintain store standards that reflect the brand image always
- Enhance customer service standards in store to ensure world class service is delivered always
- Develop and drive a CRM strategy
- Ensure standards for quality of the selling ceremony, customer service and after sales, grooming are maintained and consistent with brand requirements.
Sales/ Business Monitoring
- Manage and motivate the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Manage stock levels in the boutique and making sure sufficient stock is available
- Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotative inventories and bi-annual stock takes
- Liaise with Commercial Director to set sales and KPI targets for the team
- Keep up to date with market trends in the retail industry (specifically UK RTW and LG market), understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Monitor sales performance, analyse results and forecast trends to propose commercial action plans to maximise sales and minimise costs.
Team Management/ Back Office
- Conduct full bi-annual appraisals in conjunction with HR Director UK and review development and succession plans
- Conduct monthly catch-ups with the team and communicate clear objectives to them
- Work with UK HR on recruitment, organisation of training and general HR issues
- Coaching, training and developing the sales team to ensure KPI and sales targets are achieved
- Participate in regular managers’ meetings with the wider UK teams to share business performance, ideas and best practice
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Submit weekly reports to the relevant stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with the Head Office
Education and Experience
French is an advantage but not essential
Education : to Degree level or above
Experience : minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in Retail, minimum 2 years’ managing people
Software: Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
Good team player and ability to work on own with high levels of motivation
Sound knowledge of UK Retail Laws, security and Health and Safety Legislation.
Ability to effectively and successfully lead and manage a team
Strong and demonstrable commercial acumen
A passion for customer service and sales floor focused
Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
Ability to prioritise for self and the team and be able to multi task
Ability to establish a proactive approach in tackling issues and seek to identify and implement solutions
Proactive and positive in approach
Able to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers and at all levels of the organisation
Excellent communication skills both written and oral.