Store Manager Bicester
Mode Forward is specialise in recruiting within Luxury and fashion industry .
Maintain store staff job results by coaching and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
Producing staff rotas, ensuring appropriate cover at all times and liaising with Head of Retail to arrange extra staff
Co-ordinating daily meetings, appointment planning and reports
Overseeing stock takes
Managing the merchandising of the store to ensure cabinets are full and well organised
Arranging special promotions, displays and events
Working closely with the Head of Retail Operations to implement and review procedural or strategic changes
- Customer Service
- 3 to 5 years experience ideally the Luxury Retail and Fashion
- Goal setting, organising, delegation, communication, performance, sales floor and time management and decision making.
- Ability to develop and train members of the team.
- Commercial thinker and results focused
- Proactive and a proven self-starter.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment