Store Manager (M/W)
American Vintage is the story of honest fashion expressed in a familiar language: an ode to simplicity whose distinctive hallmarks - nuanced pastel tones, delicate materials and minimalist cuts inspired by the American school sportswear wardrobe - pronounce a foreword of modernity.
Created in Marseille in 2005 by Michaël Azoulay, who traveled extensively throughout the United States to find inspiration and shape the brand identity, American Vintage is now a benchmark in terms of impeccably cut and perfectly fitting basics that everyone loves.
The brand values: a passion for fine workmanship, caring, sincerity, an eye for detail that makes all the difference and the right balance of ease and elegance.
Today, joining American Vintage means participating in the expansion of effortless French chic and undergoing a human-scale experience at the heart of a large family of nearly 700 employees and 1,500 points of sale worldwide.
You are seeking for an exciting management position in a challenging environment?
You are seeking for an exciting management position in a challenging environment? You are passionate about Fashion and willing to integrate a fast-growing company?
We are looking for talented candidate with family values to integrate our teams and develop the brand.
Join us!Are you ready to:
1. Hit the target & Sell with emotions
- Provide an Excellent customer service and make the customer feel amazing and unique
- Maximize sales by developing effective client database
- Confident in driving sales and meeting targets expectations
- Analyze key performance indicators and use them to increase your turnover
2. Train and learn with Fun and enthusiasm - Lead by example
- Organize day to day training on technical sales skills
- Inspire and teach your team about Product, trends and Fashion.
- Work alongside and motivate your team to deliver outstanding customer service
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge
- Sharing your passions and knowledge for trends
- Participate in the recruitment process
3. Pay Attention to details
- Implement and uphold visual merchandising guidelines
- Provide ad-hoc assistance in deliveries, checking security tags, steaming etc.
- Implement, maintain and respect inventory processes
- Make sure to have a perfect schedule
- Respect all the HR processes
4. Make up part of our family
- Boost our Family spirit, ensure transparent communication and loyalty
- Be a Team player, ready to support and help your peers
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- Ambitious to exceed expectations and grow inside the brand
You are a leader, willing to inspire your team and colleagues. You have the ability to motivate people thanks to your dynamic work approach. You are business oriented and result driven.
You want to commit in a fast-growing company. You can show a high level of customer service and you have a genuine passion for Fashion.
Proficiency in any other languages would be an asset.