Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : ASAP
At this point, KUJTEN already has around twenty stores in Europe and expands its wholesale strategy.
As a store manager of this retail area, you will have to accomplish the following missions:
- Development and optimization of the turnover according the different objectives set by the management team.
- Analysis and monitoring of commercial indicators
- Feedback of commercial information
2. Customer service
- Advise store customers
- Customer loyalty
- Entertainment of the point of sale regarding the brand’s commercial policy
3. Team management
- Training the sales team
- Motivating the team
- Coaching and planning your employees
4. Visual identity
- Respect of the brand’s image and values
- Keeping an eye on the store merchandising and products assortments
- Stock and inventory management
Passionate about fashion, you have a strong product sensitivity and good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
Fluency in the Office pack and French is highly appreciated.