Carpisa is born in 2001 and within a few years from its birth becomes a leader in the bag, luggage and fashion accessory sector.
The brand symbol is a small turtle which has always distinguished it.
In a few years it shows itself to be a commercial phenomenon able to offer an always fashionable product with absolutely unique value for money. In a short time Carpisa develops a franchising network of over 650 points of sale in Italy and worldwide, with over 500 workers employed between headquarters and home territory .
The close relationship between the Company and the Point of Sale has always distinguished the Carpisa franchising chain.
Carpisa brand bases its success on values such as close attention to the customer, team spirit, dynamism, research and development and competitiveness, showcasing Italian style and creativity.
Carpisa is recruiting a business-oriented Retail Store Manager for its imminent opening in London.
The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals, manage and motivate staff. It is preferable to have matured experience in Bags/Suitcases selling of the retail industry.
He/She is in charge of achieving the assigned budget (control over KPI and gap in the Chain Average).
- Optimize business profitability
- ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- Proven successful experience as a store manager (Bags/Suitcases/Accessories background is a plus)
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 5 years of experience as a SM