Stock Manager - Manchester - Incredible Luxury Brand
My client is the epitome of luxury and elegance, known worldwide for their beautiful and classic designs. They are now looking for a Stock Manager to join their concession in Exchange Square in Manchester. This is a one-off opportunity to join one of the most incredible brands in the industry, so if you have previous stock management experience we would love to hear from you.
* Responsible for the flow of stock from points of delivery to the retail sales floor.
* Effectively and accurately maintain the information on the stock control system.
* Organise, supervise and control the stock team's activity.
* Manage inter-store transfers and media outlets both physically and on SAP.
* Work closely with the Retail Operations Manager at Head Office.
* Inform department managers of new products delivered.
* The role requires the handling of stock, supplies and materials and therefore may be physically demanding.
* You will have experience working for a luxury brand as a Stock Manager
* Solid understanding of inventory related best practice
* Good IT skills: EPOS system, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, etc
* Effective leadership skills and management of a team
* Strong organisational, analytical, self-management and goal-setting skills
* Salary between £26,000 - £30,000, dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.