Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Central/West End
Town : LONDON
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Fixed-term
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
It has always been synonymous with style, quality and elegance.
We value results and commercial-oriented individuals who have willingness to learn, always up-to-date on fashion trends and with strong passion for our Brand and our Product.
This is an exciting opportunity for those who are willing to develop their career in the luxury retail environment.
Main responsibilities will include:
•To manage incoming and outgoing stockroom product flows;
•To monitor and control levels of stock packaging, catalogues and perfumes;
•To guarantee the product rotation within the warehouse during collection changeover times;
•To Guarantee after-sales services following company standards and that all stockroom guidelines are strictly followed;
•To Register the goods into the IT System and ensure that all transport documents are rightly filled;
•To Control and mantain VM merchandising materials.
- Previous experience in the same role is mandatory;
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills;
- Be a team player with a pro-active attitude;
- Fashion environment knowledge;
- Ability to adapt to changing need of the Company as necessary;
- Fluency in English is essential