Stock Control And Loss Prevention Assistant - Temporary
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Fixed-term
Availability : Full time
- Set up, error correction and final variance report generation for stock takes across the stores.
- Investigation into stock loss within stock takes, preparing final result sheets and PAR visits.
- Checking the correct adjustments are processed for staff uniform.
- Logging and correcting delivery errors.
- Weekly delivery reporting for commission partners.
- Profit Protection visits and training in-store
- Correction of rejected sales by liaising with stores.
- Receipting of stock which is in negative stock positions as a result of open deliveries.
- Cancellation of transfer errors where necessary.
- Processing of RTV bookings for unstaffed stores
- Maintaining an accurate audit trail for all stock adjustments.
- Understand the potential risks and help stores improve shrinkage.
- Various ad hoc tasks as they arise to help the business achieve optimum stock availability and placement.
- Weekly and monthly reports for various stock movements.
- Assisting the stock control manager with scheduling and liaising with external partners.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company.
- Strong excel skills.
- Experience of SAP an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is maintained at all times
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
- Understand and represent the brand values
The duties/responsibilities outlined in this Job Description are not an exhaustive list, nor are they intended to be. There may be business requirements and circumstances that will alter, add or remove the need of some of the listed tasks. Flexibility is required within this role in order to meet business demands.