Social Media Intern
The Reiss philosophy centres on creating and producing directional, design-led menswear, womenswear and accessories. Reiss prides itself with an uncompromising commitment to delivering innovative, original products combining exceptional design, quality and value.
At the heart of our business are our people. We all have a part to play in our continued success. Our people values are integral to this and support the entrepreneurial spirit that Reiss was built on:
FOCUS PASSION DRIVE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Intern to join the Marketing team on a 3 month Internship, at our Central London Head Office. As an intern you will have the opportunity to gain commercial awareness and experience of real-life working practices in the fashion retail industry!
The Social Media Intern will support the Senior Content Manager, ensuring all our social media platforms are consistent. They will have a good understanding of the digital market and demonstrate the ability to grow our social media following and sales.
The responsibilities of our Social Media Intern will include:
- Draft all copy for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest
- Scheduling daily posts across Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Post daily on Pinterest
- Update our YouTube channel as needed
- Monitor and report on key analytics per channel, using native channel insights and Curalate
- Monitor community conversations on all channels and feedback to Managers
- Knowledge of all major social media platforms and content formats
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and driven to show results
- Analytical and attention to detail