Social Media And Marketing Manager
Social Media and Marketing Manager
Emily and Fin have an opportunity for a Social Media and Marketing Manager to join the friendly and vibrant team at their Internationally recognized and fast-growing brand, best known for their timeless dresses and signature prints, which are all designed in-house in their London studio and stocked worldwide.
You will develop, lead and delivery the marketing strategy for the brand creating clear, consistent and compelling marketing campaigns across all communication channels including e-commerce and social media.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the on-going success and growth of Emily and Fin. As a small but growing team you will take ownership of this role and work closely with the creative directors to oversee and implement a successful strategy for brand awareness.
•You will create, execute and manage the marketing and social media strategy and calendar for the successful long term development of the brand
•Initiate engaging content across all channels including our blog, newsletters, and social media increasing our followers and increasing engagement with our audience
•Keep up with competitor analysis, monitoring and reporting on all marketing and social campaigns
•You will be the Emily and Fin brand guardian in all aspects of communication adhering to the brand guidelines and tone of voice
•You will be up to date with the latest social media trends and technologies
•Confident in managing the marketing budget and planning on how best to use it each season
•Collaborate on campaign and lookbook photoshoots for our website and social media platforms
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- proven track record in managing and growing brands social media presence.
- Experience in owning and increasing brand presence online through social media and other digital platforms
- A degree in Fashion Marketing Communication or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and strong copywriting skills
- Experience of managing budgets and reporting on ROI
- Good understanding of social media analytics and Google Analytics
- Highly organised with confident time management skills
- A team player, someone who will thrive on their own initiative, and in supporting wider projects
The role is based in London with easy access via bus routes 141,21 and 76 from Old Street tube or Haggerston Overground.
Please forward your CV and cover letter explaining why you are perfect for the role with an indication of your current or expected salary.