Sneaker News Intern
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : 0
As an intern, you will be gaining hands-on industry experience with a BIPOC online Lifestyle Magazine + Creative Agency.
The role is an all-rounder, but will mainly support areas of marketing and creating content.
You will also have an interest in influencers, and keeping an eye on the Instagram fashion world. Knowing key trends, colours and potential competitors is a bonus.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist in filling missing sneaker details in our database. SKUs, Colors, Photos, etc.
- Keep an eye on releases minute by minute, hour by hour
- Help draft old, new and unannounced sneaker release tweets
- Assist with project managing editorial projects
- Assist with some of the social media accounts we run
- Assist with our upcoming app
- College degree
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of the current sneaker scene
- Awareness of fashion/sports influencers a plus
- Ability to work in the office sometimes
- The highest level of social distancing is utilized at our office.
You will also relate to the brand, brand message and style.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
The placement can be 6 months part-time or full time.
With this internship, the student will gain an impeccable letter of recommendation, a visual portfolio and shadowing the CEO.
We look forward to hearing from you.