Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Administration
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Full time
Experience : Student
His desire was to produce high-quality manufactured women's clothing. This was a somewhat avant-garde idea in the Italy of the time, where fashion was still an exclusively hand-crafted activity.
Today, Max Mara Fashion Group boasts a portfolio of seven brands, ranging from ultimate luxury lines to casual chic.
This is a challenging and exciting experience providing unparalleled experience in the world of wholesale. Below is a small guide as to what you will be during the internship
- Showroom set up / pack down for campaign
- Visual Merchandising
- Supporting the sales team during selling seasons
- Order checking for campaign
- Working on special projects such as Press day and Staff training.
- Supporting the Showroom Manager + the MM team
- Pulling samples for Press / photo shoots
- Ad hoc tasks
Position will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Please note that this position is a placement position only for students currently studying. If you do not require an Internship as part of your degree then your application will not be considered.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, working within a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- A high level of organisation and impeccable attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and able to handle pressure and deadlines;
- Team player, positive attitude, reliable, transparent, and enjoy working with different types of people.