Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Geox owes its success to constant attention to the product, which is characterized by the application of innovative and technological solutions capable of guaranteeing breathability and impermeability, and bases its future growth strategies on continuous technological innovation.
Geox technology is protected by more than 60 patents registered in Italy and extended internationally.
The Geox Group is looking for a
• Supervise the Showroom and organize general office tasks, such as schedule clients appointments, process documents of any kind, conduct showroom daily operations;
• Supply assistance to the Country Manager and the Wholesale Manager for every other useful appearance, cooperating with the other business functions involved in the problem, respecting the procedures and the business policy;
• Support and follow certain category of clients during sales campaigns collecting their initial & re orders during season under the supervision of the Country Manager and the Wholesale Manager.
• Work in close cooperation with the Customer Service Department to promote a correct information exchange and ease any problem for a better service to the clients.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Determination and drive for results
- Highly organised, efficient, and able to work in a busy environment
- Diligent and conscientious
- Analytical thinker with strong numerical abilities
- Team player, showing commitment to group goals