Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : ASAP
He is renowned for his creative aesthetic, which combines tradition and modernity.
Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company.
Paul’s saying, that 'you can find inspiration in everything’, means that references are eclectic, coming from high art and everyday life. Each Paul Smith design is underpinned by a dry British sense of humour: quirky but not frivolous, eccentric but not silly.
Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts –
• A generous Clothing Allowance.
• Uniform Allowance.
• Competitive Managers Bonus Scheme.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• Full time week based on 40 hours.
• An annual leave entitlement of 33 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays.
• To maintain and increase sales throughout the year and achieve set financial targets.
• To effectively manage all the shop staff, in close liaison with the Area Manager. With particular reference to recruitment, induction, training, discipline, appraisals and payroll.
• To increase the shop customer base by actively pursuing new audience through networking in the city.
• To maintain a high level of customer service at all times within the Shop.
• To ensure the Store has the correct levels of stock and that replenishment orders are placed, in close liaison with the Retail Merchandise Team.
• To ensure that the Store is always merchandised to the Company’s desired standard and that, with liaison with the Display Department.
• Minimum educated to A level standard / Higher Grades plus GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent, or high level of practical attainment. Advanced computer literacy in Excel and Word.
• Previous proven Shop Manager experience in high fashion retail. Skilled at increasing Retail sales.
• Proven practical man management skills/managed a team of a minimum of 6 people.
• Ability to drive and develop sales; ability to interpret sales related data.
• Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service. Motivational leadership skills.
• Excellent proven retail operational skills & standards. Keen eye for attention to detail.
• Previous experience conducting staff appraisals/dealing with staff issues effectively.
• High level interest in the Paul Smith brand; Passion for style and fashion and retail in general.
• Highly self-motivated & enthusiastic; ability to lead a team and motivate others.
• Influential and confident with the ability to deal with people at all levels; ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
• Displays initiative and is creative. Flexible & adaptable.
• Ability to be an ambassador for Paul Smith. Smart appearance and individual.