Shop in Shop Coordinator - Exclusive Luxury Menswear Brand
This iconic menswear brand is widely recognised for challenging and modernising suits, quality craftsmanship and precise tailoring. They are now looking for a 'shop in shop' coordinator to develop strong relationships with current Managers, attract new clients for the brand, train employees - and much more!
This is an extremely unique and varied role as your time will be split over 3 locations.
* Optimise sales and monitor the popularity of the brand
* Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
* Set and maintain the highest standard within the locations with the clients always being the main focus
* Optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
* Liaise with VM, Stylists, Directors and VP
* Train and develop team members
The Ideal Candidate:
* Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams
* Flexible, hard working and committed to delivering the results of your team
* Fantastic selling and communication skills
* Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
* Excellent grooming
* A keen interest in fashion
* Salary £28,000
* Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.