Senior Sales Consultant – Ladieswear & Leathergoods – Knightsbridge
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : £28k-£30k + bonus
Senior Sales Consultants with over 3 yrs+ experience selling LUXURY LADIES READY TO WEAR AND LEATHERGOODS.
Our client is located in the exclusive ‘Superbrands‘ within Harrods. A global heritage fashion brand that has been designing luxury timeless, Fashion, Leather goods, Shoes and Accessories for over one hundred years, for royalty and high net worth clients. They are one of the most sort after brands and companies to work for with the emphasis on teamwork and relationship building with clients.
If successful, you will join a very professional and friendly team where team work is a priority, whilst delivering an exceptional service experience to all who enter the store.
• Reporting to the Department Manager
• Delivering exceptional clientelling, CRM and styling services,
• Focus on delivering the ultimate of client experience and building rapport with clients
• Excellent selling skills efficient at closing the sales
• Attention to detail with store and personal presentation
• Follow through on all sales
• Effective team member
• Able to multitask when the pace dictates
• Flexible to cross sell across all departments
• Able to achieve all KPI’s set
• Able to thrive under pressure
• Flexible to sell in both fast pace and slow extremes.
• 3yrs + experience as a Senior/Sales Consultant within a luxury LRTW & leather goods department or store
• Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury fabrics, styling LRTW & leather goods (including exotic skins)
• Able to demonstrate success at selling to a discerning local and tourist clientele.
• Articulate, well spoken with an excellent command of English both written and spoken. Any additional languages would be desirable but not essential
• Smart and well-groomed in appearance.
• Sales driven and determined to succeed
• Confident with a positive can-do attitude - able to build positive relationships with clients and team members
• Team player
Additional to salary is an excellent bonus + £3,000 lunch & travel allowance,
free uniform, discount, 33 days hols, cont. pension.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.