Senior Sales Associate - Selfridges, Trafford Centre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains a quintessentially British brand, with a closely connected, creative thinking culture at its heart. Burberry believes that to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its culture. Headquartered in London, the brand has built a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To provide an inspirational shopping experience, maximising every sale.
To demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
To meet store and individual sales targets.
Be the ultimate Brand Ambassador, seen by others as a beacon of the brand and bring to life Burberry’s core values – Protect, Explore, Inspire.
Sales and Service
- Achieve individual sales targets including Burberry.com sales, customer capture, UPT, repeat business, AUR; and demonstrate sound product knowledge
- Connect with clients and cultivate the relationship in a personalised way to establish and maintain your relationship
- Be perceptive of customers’ needs, actively listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand
- Proactively develop the sale by selecting an appropriate range of options for the customer, providing excellent product knowledge, overcoming objections and offering appropriate additional items (link selling)
- Exhibit the Burberry behaviours, present yourself professionally and in line with the brand image and company grooming guidelines
- Be aware of all services available and ensure all service policies are followed to provide customers with a consistent and global experience
- Actively participate in staff training sessions
- Exemplify the Burberry behaviours when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Present yourself professionally and in line with the brand image and company grooming guidelines
- In absence of Floor Manager or Department Manager, cascade company communications to all members of the department or store team as necessary
- Be the ultimate Brand Ambassador, seen by others as a beacon of the brand and bring to life Burberry’s core values – Protect, Explore, Inspire
- Have a thorough understanding of garment fit, cut, knowledge of fabrics, styling and manufacturing techniques while being perceptive of the customer’s needs, listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand.
- Possess superb interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate customers, staff, and management in the store.
- Comfortable using digital tools.
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets
- Excellent customer service.