Senior Ppc Executive
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
We've been around since 1988, building our British label into a global brand using nothing but our wits and the amazing team we have in place. From London to Shanghai and Tokyo to New York, our focus on service and style has gained us fans in any far-flung places you can think of.
Check out our opportunities and connect with us to find out what we’re all about!
Ted's Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted's high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: 'Would Ted do it that way?'
Where does this role fit within Ted's team?
Ted Baker are currently looking for a Senior PPC Executive to work as part of their Online Marketing team in Central London.
The Senior PPC executive will sit in the digital marketing team and will work to deliver the best possible performance across PPC, Google Shopping, Display and Video. The successful candidate will join a growing team that is working hard to deliver Ted's ambitious targets in the UK and globally. You will be exposed to not just PPC and Display, but Paid Social and Affiliate Marketing as part of the role, getting a full perspective of digital marketing in a major fashion retailer.
- Creating, monitoring and reporting on all PPC and display/video activity from text campaigns to shopping to remarketing for various markets
- Optimizing campaigns by adjusting bids for keywords, devices and audiences, researching for new keywords, testing landing pages and ad copies and strive to continuously test and improve performance
- Developing remarketing and prospecting strategy across the GDN or other networks/providers, as well as implementing YouTube, Discovery or Location Campaigns.
- Keep our PPC activities up to date by trialing and executing new Google & Bing beta products
- Conduct insightful competitor analysis to fully understand the dynamics of the market
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing manager to deliver the business strategy, budgets and marketing promotions
- Work with the wider marketing team to understand wider business objectives
- Work with trading, buying, and merchandising to collect and share information to drive business goals
- Passionate about all things Digital
- Commercially minded
- An interest in fashion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work under own initiative or under instruction
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A team player
- Educated to degree level
- Be data driven and have a good understanding of ROI measurements/attributions
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Adwords & Bing
- Strong experience in Analytical tools such as Adobe and Google Analytics
- Understanding of tracking
- Passion for PPC with the desire and willingness to develop
- Proactive at developing and suggesting new innovative ideas
- GAP Qualified
- Experience in the fashion industry
- European Languages