Senior Marketing Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Day to Day
- You'll support in the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy in line with the Topshop Topman vision.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and Senior PR Manager to determine key positioning and focus for the Brands' global marketing stance.
- Input in the development of the marketing plan and implement and maintainsthe final plan for the Brand.
- Work to ensure that brand integrity is maintained and built upon through the right collaborations and innovative projects.
- Work alongside the Heads of Digital in the future development and growth of the brand websites and maximise the potential of digital marketing.
- Suggests new media channels, in order to aid brand development and build market position.
- Remain on top of identifying trends and cultural happenings and encourage the team to do so also.
- Support in influencing key stakeholders across the business to ensure department strategy is created in collaboration with other functions.
- Help develop appropriate tactical marketing activity within the season.
- Consistently evaluate and monitor the impact of all marketing activity to ensure it is both relevant and cost effective.
- Support the CMO in the creation of the Marketing budget and ensure it is maintained.
- Strong previous experience within Digital Marketing
- Retains focus whilst demonstrating high levels of drive, energy and stamina
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts and proven track record in practical and successful application
- Strong affinity with fashion, culturally aware; with an in depth awareness of current fashion, music and lifestyle trends and a strong visual eye. We require a Marketing Manager with a finger on the pulse of what is on trend both in the UK and internationally
- Confidently delegates, knowing when to step away from the detail
- A people person who has an ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience of operating in an environment which constantly changes
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
- Confidence to influence and present ideas within the company
- Strong personal gravitas and confident at all levels and across multiple functions, including ability to present
- A leader who pro-actively seeks, identifies and develops new opportunities
- Genuine desire to challenge and constantly drives for personal and brand development
- Not afraid to champion own views and has courage to make unpopular decisions if necessary
- A proven results driven manager, developing direct reports & setting clear targets for their area based on departmental plans
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to overcome business issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions
- An open & creative thinker, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments, innovations and technology