Senior Digital Visual Merchandising Manager (Maternity Cover)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Day to Day
- Deliver a strategic plan on our Merchandising approach to offer our customers curated, relevant shopping experiences which are SEO optimised.
- Use Google Analytics, Excel, and other tools and instill a culture of data driven decision making.
- Analysing site performance and merchandising execution against agreed objectives to identify opportunities for optimisation from a reactive and strategic perspective
- Own the Visual Merchandising strategy and approach to on-site curation.
- Lead the product "go live" process and work with Studio and offshore teams to ensure new products go online in a timely manner and are displayed in line with best practice.
- Lead for VM when partnering with internal stakeholders in the business including Digital Trade, Production, B&M, Studio, Marketing, UX, Insights/Analytics, IT, SEO and offshore teams to land campaigns, products, and content on site in a timely manner.
- Manage BAU visual merchandising processes and SEO best practice in line with brand aesthetic for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN websites including ad-hoc requests as they arise.
- Significant experience translating trading plans, brand guidelines, and journeys to deliver improved product awareness, purchase intent, & relevancy, resulting in driving commercial performance
- Experience, in depth knowledge, and passion for fashion retail across a deep range of categories and products
- An analytically based thinker who is organised and has strong attention to detail to balance commercial goals and site experience
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a high-pressure environment with a positive, proactive approach to intra- / inter-departmental collaboration.
- Strong visual and aesthetic awareness with a love for optimising digital customer shopping experiences
- Significant experience working with Content Management Systems is required - experience with Endeca, IBM Websphere and / or related e-commerce systems is highly preferred.
- Significant experience of using analytical tools (e.g Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), Microsoft Excel, & other Data Warehouses for core analysis is required
- Experience working on CRO, particularly experience using A/B testing tools would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and visual) with a naturally collaborative style