Senior Creative PR Storyteller
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what's available.
FOREO is looking for a Senior Creative PR Storyteller, who will strengthen our mission by leveraging global storytelling best practices to translate brand awareness into action. This is a transformational opportunity to elevate Foreo storytelling strategies, practices, and procedures to support enterprise-wide brand-building and revenue-generating efforts.
Take risks! This role is a hybrid of PR and creative conceptualizing with a wide scope of impact. Have fun. Try new things. Stand out!
- Responsible for defining, inspiring, and driving the organization's direction for the future of FOREO's storytelling
- Daily global news analysis and presentation of ideas how FOREO can own the relevant and daily conversations
- Conceptualize and deliver storytelling solutions solving complex PR challenges and brief creative designer to shape the final creative story concept
- Create and secure earned media articles and opportunities using creative storytelling tactics and assets for various platforms including printed publications, web, social media, multimedia, using anecdotal tones and data insights to tell stories that exemplify
- Responsible to create a story that is a customer-centric and revolves around 'beautiful solutions' to day-to-day problems, cleverly packaged up in a 'unique identity' approach for consumers
- Secure opinion and commentary pieces for FOREO's leadership team in global media
- Directly liaise with journalists
- Secure and assist in the media tours leading to big news stories of FOREO being published
- Develop and maintain productive, strategic relationships with PR key stakeholders on a global level
- Push stories for earned placements; pitching and adapting stories to media segments in global tech, news, business, and lifestyle media
- Senior operative 3-5 years of experience in PR activities
- Native English in writing and speaking
- Experience in an advertising, creative PR agency, busy news office or similar
- Someone who loves writing and is extremely good at editing and crafting stories
- A writing expertise that will tell a story to suit all styles of media platforms.
- Strong execution and project management skills
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain cooperative working relationships within a diverse multicultural environment on a global level