Seasonal Operations Assistant - Part Time
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £750m, £87m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global lifestyle brand.
Begin your retail experience with Superdry this Christmas....
- A brand to fall in love with
- Fast paced
- First class customer service
- Team spirit
We are looking for great people to make up part of our family, sharing your passion for our fantastic clothes with our customers in a fun and energetic way.
Being an Operations Assistant at Superdry means getting stuck in.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad. Your energy, organisation and willingness to get stuck in with your team, throughout every aspect of the store, will help deliver the ultimate Superdry experience. You will be ambitious to exceed expectations and this tenacity will be what drives store performance and makes our stores run like clockwork.
Above all, you will love having a good time.
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Ensure product is in the right place at the right time
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
What we offer
- £7.50 per hour (up to £8.54 per hour in London)
- 50% staff discount
- Clothing allowance
- Pension contributions
- Life insurance