Sales Supervisor (40 Hours) - Milton Keynes
Country : United Kingdom
Region : South East
County : Buckinghamshire
Town : MILTON KEYNES
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
I FEEL really LUCKY to be SURROUNDED by SUCH a GREAT TEAM. I’m not only GRATEFUL that they’ve HELPED me ACHIEVE my GOALS, but also that I CAN GIVE them a PLACE WHERE THEY can ACHIEVE theirs.
- MICHAEL KORS -
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Supervisor!
The Retail Division is a fast paced organization that overlooks a continuously growing network of more than 30 Outlet stores, 80 Lifestyle full price, 100 Concessions/Shop in Shops in 21 European Countries.
Who You Are:
You are energetic, reliable, self-motivated and have strong communication skills. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment, are fashion-curious and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a demanding environment.
What You’ll Do:
Achieve personal and store sales goals, and to develop lasting client relationships. To provide staff supervision and guidance, complying with all company policies, procedures and directives. To ensure the highest level of customer service standards are maintained at all times.
You’ll Need to Have:
- Experience of retail and luxury
- Able to work as a charismatic leader, to drive and motivate people and willingness to develop talent
- Excellent personal organizational skills with attention of detail and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure and to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Able to work on different tasks easily – Multi-tasking
- Specify Language skills
- Interest in a career path within the retail industry
- Ability to problem-solve, proactive and flexible
- Entrepreneurial, out of the box thinker
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends