Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
x2 North and South United Kingdom (showroom based in London)
Altra is on a mission to unleash human potential by inspiring the world to move naturally. Be a part of our journey; we are looking forx2 exceptional Sales Representatives to join our Sales team based in the United Kingdom; one covering the North of the UK and the other covering the South.
Altra is part of the VF family. VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
We want everyone who is capable of running to experience the thrill of finishing their first race, setting a new personal record and shattering limits they never thought they could overcome. We use our run-improving footwear, unmatched education and inextinguishable passion for running to inspire everyone to lace up, hit the open road or tail, and start running. Our mission to get everyone who is able out and running may be bold, but we won't stop trying until it's a reality.
Let's Talk about the Role
Our Sales Reps will engage with, develop, and drive sales of Altra products through different channels based on our strategic priorities.
As a Sales rep, you will:
* Develop sustainable, profitable sales of Altra products through effective management of an assigned portfolio of customers within a specified region
* Plan business to deliver sales in accordance with pre-defined sales and distribution targets.
* Identify, open and develop relevant prospective accounts, ensuring effective territory management and appropriate distribution spread consistent with brand strategy
* Visit assigned customers on a regular, appropriately scheduled basis, building long term business relationships. Sell relevant product ranges according to product distribution strategy; and provide authoritative guidance for range selection.
* Pursue initial firm forward orders for the forthcoming season, gaining customer confirmation on quantities, sizing and delivery dates. Ensure any changes are communicated to customer as soon as known
* Pursue and exploit opportunities for at once / in -season Sales utilising daily at hand and forward stock information.
* Complete all necessary administration accurately and on time
* Complete Specified Reporting - including weekly contact schedule, weekly sales report, Quarterly Report and any other ad hoc requirements
* Ensure provision of optimum customer service to all accounts via communication with support functions e.g. customer service, credit control, marketing
* Ensure close liaison with your Sales Manager and other colleagues
* Order book Management; be completely conversant with current sales and order book status and assume responsibility from gaining orders through to fulfilment
* Provide regular feedback to your Manager, covering the marketplace, competitor activity and product development
* Visual Merchandising. Ensure that presentation of the Timberland brand in store, in print and online is maximised, is highly visible, and is consistent with the brand image and guidelines determined by your Manager and the Marketing department
Our ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of the retail / outdoor / running landscape and will be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding of market data and KPIs
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master's degree are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
This role will also require high amounts of travel so a willingness to be about and about in market will go a long way.
On top of this, we expect that you will live and demonstrate our Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Persevere.
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage.