Sales Executive - Fashion Textiles
Exciting opportunity for an energetic, driven and ambitious Sales Executive to join a successful, highly creative fashion textile design studio. This role is to work with existing clients - in the UK and internationally - to sell the current seasons prints and also to look at new business opportunities. Clients range from mid-range high street to high end/luxury brands and retailers. This role is fast paced and there is a lot of travel involved. If you like the idea of spending your time flying between the UK, US, Europe and Australia on a very regular basis, seeing the world and working for an amazing company then this is the role for you. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and eager to have a successful, international career in fashion. I am looking for someone with an outgoing, fun personality who is able to positively to represent my client. Sales Executive - Fashion Textiles - The Role: * Work as part of an innovative team in a successful, creative business.
* Responsible for developing existing customer relationships, growing the business and looking for new sales opportunities.
* You will be travelling around the world on a regular basis (US/Europe monthly, Australia every 6-8 weeks) seeing customers and selling the current seasons prints.
* You will manage your own diary and travel arrangements so it is imperative that you are highly organised
* You must be able to personally connect with your clients, be it Buyers, Fashion Directors, or other industry professionals, and convey a confidence in the brand.
* You must have a passion for fashion and textiles which cannot be forced or artificial. Sales Executive - Fashion Textiles - The Candidate: * Ideal candidate will have some experience in textiles and /or fashion sales.
* Candidates with 2-3 years minimum experience in sales will be considered, as will more experienced candidates - the salary and seniority of the position will depend on the person. * You must have the hunger and the stamina to travel extensively.
* You must be passionate about fashion and trend-aware.
* I am looking for dynamic, personable characters that will be able to represent this premium, yet slightly quirky textile print business. * Confidence and strong communication skills are essential.
* You must be highly organised and able to manage your own diary and travel arrangements.
* As there is a lot of travel involved both in the UK and internationally you must have a valid Driver's Licence and Passport. Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address. We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.