Sales Director UK/Roi (f/m/d)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
With passion, responsibility and a high level of teamwork, we are growing…fast, and looking for enthusiastic and experienced people to help us on this remarkable journey!
Your key focus will be to manage and develop a business partner portfolio within your markets, with the target to grow beeline´s business in a sustainable and profitable way. Together with your Key Account Coordinator and your peers in beeline´s European organization you are taking over the following responsibilities:
New Business Development [strategical] – Together with our Key Account Senior Executives you are responsible for the strategical business development of your region. This includes i.e. the creation of a sustainable Business Plan, Professional Networking or the development of innovative business offers.
New Business Development [operational] – You will expand beeline´s concessions business to achieve full sales potential such as acquiring new business partners and open new distribution channels.
Optimizing existing partnerships – Develop and maintain a solid and trusted relationship between major key clients and beeline. This i.e. includes ensuring that client´s need are addressed and handled before they are coming up.
Steering – You and your team will be the lead point of contact for all existing and new partner matters and will be managing communications between beeline´s external partners and our internal teams.
Sparring Partner – You are a partner at eye level for other Key Account managers, our Operation´s Team and other stakeholders inside beeliner. You facilitate and participate in strategic and operative projects to optimize beeline´s key account process and support actively innovation in multiple areas of sales and operations.
Communication – You plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with executives, peers and team members.
Brand ambassador – You are representing beeline´s company´s values and our work ethics internally and externally. You ensure strict compliance on beeline´s policies and procedures at all times, including ensuring health & safety rules are in place.
People management – You recruit, train and develop key account team members, through coaching and counselling.
- Master degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or in a similar field.
- Extended executive level experience and proven track record in a fast-paced B2B industry.
- Proven key account acquisition and management experience in a complex, service-oriented, international environment.
- Strong negotiation and networking skills, ability to multitask, prioritize, work autonomously and contribute fully within a team.
- Strategic thinker and excellent planning, listening and presentation skills.
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization.
- Professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Full professional proficiency in English; any other European language would be much appreciated.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company car.
- The opportunity to shape the future of a growing company.
- A dynamic and interesting job with many development possibilities.
- A competitive salary.